Saturday, August 27, 2011

Guest Blog Mac Haul

Sorry for the overload of MAC hauls but my sister is here to do a guest blog and she chose to do a MAC haul! So here you go! :


Hi I'm Ally, and I'm very excited to do a guest blog on Pretty Charming! And here is my MAC haul! 


  This is the first MAC eyeshadow I ever got, and I got it at CCO. Dreammaker is a very pretty gold, and it is very shimmery. I wear this every day all over my lid. I love this eyeshadow. It has a very soft texture.





      This is my other MAC eyeshadow. I got it at CCO. Perky is a medium pink, (Such a cute name!) with a satin finish. I use this in the outer corner of my eye everyday, over Dreammaker. Since I like brighter colors, I would like this to be a little more pigmented. I have to use my finger to apply it because not enough color comes out on my brush. But other than that I like this color.







    This is my paint pot, in "Bare Study." I got this at an actual MAC store. I love this paint pot! It comes out a shimmery white-gold, and Dreammaker looks great over it. This paint pot would look great by itself, which is good in case you don't have enough time to apply eyeshadow! 










    This is my Dazzleglass Creme. It is called "Lightly Prancing." I got this at CCO. This Dazzleglass is amazing! It is a sparkly nude, with a tiny bit of pink. I wear it everyday, and I love it! It looks great with Dreammaker. The brush is awesome too! At first, I wasn't crazy about the brush applicator, but when I started using it I changed my mind. 




                       




   This is my MAC blush, in "Well Dressed."This is a light pink. I got this at a MAC store. I would like this to be a little bit brighter. I think maybe part of it is my blush brush it very soft, and some MAC products tend to be not that soft. But as long as you apply enough, it comes out a pretty light pink. It is a satin finish. 


  

  I just thought this was so cute, so I had to post a picture, even though this is a MAC haul. This little glass decorative pitcher holds my blush brush, eyeshadow brush, and eyebrow brush. I got the blush brush and eyeshadow brush at TJ Maxx. They are made by Essential Beauty. The eyebrow brush is an Ecotools product. Love these brushes! 


         




     Well that's it, thanks for reading my guest blog! Have a charming day! :)  (As emily would say!)

2 comments:

  1. Hey! your channel is awesome! i love it :D please check out mine ! xx http://beautyknowitalls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete