Friday, August 12, 2011

First Blog Post


  • Well, here I am. Typing my first blog post ever in my pajamas. Welcome to my blog, Pretty Charming! In the next week, I'll be figuring out how to work this thing, and brainstorming ideas for posts. I have a feeling this is going to be incredibly fun, seeing that I'll be writing about fashion and beauty, my two favorite subjects in the world!!! Today, I'm going back to school shopping, and as a self-proclaimed shopaholic, I'm VERY excited. 


          When I get back, if I'm successful in my excursion and pick up a few cool pieces, I'll post pictures and give ideas on how I would style them. (I'm practically jumping in my seat, this is such a joy for me). Ill be hitting Macy's, H&M, T.J.Maxx, and American Eagle. How should I say bye on my posts? I don't know yet, so here you go...

1 comment: