Friday, August 26, 2011

Collective MAC Haul

Okay, so today I'm posting a collective MAC haul that I've bought over the past week along with mini reviews. First, I'll show what I bought at the CCO. 

First of all, I bought "Give Me Liberty of London" eyeshadow from the Give Me Liberty of London collection. I swatched this at the CCO and it came off a beautiful, light pink color, but when I got it home, I couldn't see anything! It was literally sheer, and I was so disappointed. I wrote to MAC and they never replied, so I wrote them 2 nights ago, and they still haven't replied! What's up with that!? I think this eyeshadow's a reject...
The next product is another eyeshadow, and that's "Sweetjoy" from the Venomous Villains collection. This is a light, yellowy gold color that I love to put all over my lid. It only has a tiny bit of shimmer, and it's great for a very subtle highlight! Plus, I love the packaging, it has Cruella De Vil on the top, and I love Disney characters :)
Now onto what I bought at the actual MAC store! I asked the MAC girl if she could recommend a matte rosey blush for me and "Desert Rose" is what she recommended! She tried it on me, and I absolutely loved it! It's so pretty, and very pigmented, so a little goes a long way with this blush! By the way, this is my first MAC blush!
The next thing is "Angel" lipstick. I'd been wanting a light pink nude lipstick for a while and thought this  would be perfect because it's what Kim K loves and her nude pink lip always looks amazing! My complexion isn't as dark as hers at all, and my lips are very pigmented, so it didn't turn out the way I expected it to, but I still love the way it looks! I've worn it with my Stila lip glaze in "Guava." It says it's a frost, but I don't find it frosty at all. Also, it's slightly drying so I always exfoliate my lips with a sugar scrub before I apply it, and put on chapstick. 
The last thing I bought was "Satin Taupe" eyeshadow! I was so excited to get this because it's supposedly really good! And I love it! I wore it yesterday and today in my crease, and a bit under my eye. Today I wore it with Sweetjoy on the lid, and Quarry in the outer corner. Once again, though, I can't really pick up on the shimmer once it's on my eye, but that's good, because I'm not a huge shimmer girl! That's everything! Have a charming day!









No comments:

Post a Comment