Thursday, August 25, 2011

First Day of School Outfit?

I'm not totally sure yet, but I think this will my first day of school outfit :
I really love this new shirt from J.crew, and I'm 95% sure I'm wearing it on the first day!
Along with these American Eagle shorts that I love! They fit so well, and they'll make any outfit look put-together!
With this J.crew necklace!
And this Aldo bag!

The only problem is I don't know what shoes to wear, and I only have 4 days to decide!! :O
What are you wearing, or what did you wear? Have a charming day!


3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I'm probably going to wear a purple tank under a cream colored shirt that has beading up top from j crew, and tuck that into this yellow silk-like skirt from American eagle that has a cream colored pattern that matches the color of the top. For accessories, I will wear this necklace from charlotte russe that has a little light orange rose, a goldish brown jewel, three little pearl-like beads, and a small orange jewel-like bead. For shoes, I'll wear these purple flat-like shoes (they have a tiny bit of a heal but it's more like support) that have silver beads towards the toe from clarks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is absolutely excellent. I'm loving super structured, large-ish bags for fall! Cute outfit :*

    http://myeverydayrunway.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete