Friday, October 28, 2011

Outfit of the Day 10/24/11

I wore this on Monday, but didn't get a chance to post it!
My jeans are just your basic slim boot from American Eagle in a medium wash. The light pink blouse is from Forever 21, and I put a short sleeve gray sweater over top to add some more style and warmth(It's been so cold!) I rolled the sleeves of the blouse up so they wouldn't be disproportionate to the sweater. I took a statement necklace from American Eagle and put it under the collar of the blouse. I really like that look, and think it's very chic, but still young enough looking. I wore plain black Steve Madden flats. I've been wearing those shoes pretty much every day lately! I wore my hair in a top knot with bobby pins to keep it from looking messy, which is a go-to style for me. 
Have a charming day!

No comments:

Post a Comment