Monday, October 17, 2011

Outfit of the Day 10/17/11

Today, I went with a theme of mixing patterns in my outfit. Sometimes, mixing different patterns doesn't work, but I felt like this did.
I'm paired some high-waisted American Eagle shorts over my black tights, and I also wore my plain black Steve Madden flats. My shirt is from TJ Maxx, and it actually is a tank top with a gold zipper all the way down the back. The shirt is very unique, because it has a knot in the front, but I tucked it into my shorts, because I don't particularly like the way it looks. My black blazer is from H&M. The lining is cheetah print, so I decided to roll up the sleeves a bit, so that it was visible. The blazer also has slight shoulder pads. My necklace is from Express. I bought this necklace for homecoming, and soon I'll be doing a post showing my homecoming outfit and makeup! With this outfit, I wore my hair in a straight, sleek low ponytail. Have a charming day!

No comments:

Post a Comment