Thursday, November 3, 2011

Outfit of the Day 10/27/11

I wore this outfit last Wednesday!
I loved this outfit so much! It was very fall, and classic. That's what I've been leaning towards lately. Everything I wear is either black, brown, nude, or cream! The cardigan is Ralph Lauren. See the suede shoulder patch detailing on the right shoulder? So cute! It was long enough to wear as a dress, so i buttoned it all the way up and paired it with a pair of black Vera Wang tights! Lately, I've loved these black tights! I wear them almost every other day. My oxford flats are by Steve Madden. The crimson infinity scarf is from Target. Scarves have also been a big thing for me this fall. And of course my Aldo bag! Have a charming day! 

1 comment:

  1. I love that outfit! You have a great sense of style (:

    abitoffairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete